H&M HOME ❤️ Save the Children
Play is important! That’s why H&M HOME collaborates with Save the Children for a collection of fun toys and details for the kids’ room.
Experiencing the world and learning through play is essential when you’re a child. To restore a sense of normality for children affected by humanitarian crises, Save the Children sets up Child Friendly Spaces™ in war zones, natural disasters and other emergencies where they can escape and get a moment of rest and play.
10% of the sales price of the H&M HOME x Save the Children collection will be donated to the organisation and its efforts to give children of crisis-affected countries a chance to have the childhood they deserve.
· A perfect addition to the toy collection is the hot dog soft toy, in addition to the ice-cream soft toy
· Decorate the children’s room (or any room) with a lovely ice-cream banner made in paper
· A cushion donut is the perfect accessory for every room, here in a light blue frosting
· For the ultimate cosy nights, have your children go to bed in balloon and flamingo covered bedding
· The cake hat will be a great outfit addition to any birthday party or regular school day outfit with a twist
· The confetti printed table tent will transform your kitchen to an instant kids dream
H&M Home is located on the 2nd floor of s/c Galleria Riga, 67 Dzirnavu Street.